A pair of overalls isn’t a piece of clothing I wear too often, but I decided to bring them out this week.
My overalls are thrifted from Uptown Cheapskate. Thrift stores are seriously some of the best places to find trendy pieces.
This sweater is from Haggar, an exclusive menswear retail store.
(The two photos above are completely unfiltered so that you can see the true colors of the makeup.)
B R O W S
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade – ‘Ebony’
- e.l.f. Clear Brow & Lash Mascara
E Y E S
- LA Girl Pro Conceal – ‘Warm Honey” [as eye primer]
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadow Pan – ‘Early Bird’
- Coastal Scents Hot Pot – ‘Chocolatier’
- Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Eyeshadow Palette [‘Licorice’ in outer corner, ‘Butter Pecan’ in inner corner’]
- e.l.f. Brightening Eye Color Palette – ‘Luxe’
- Kat von D Tattoo Liner – ‘Trooper’
- NYX Wonder Pencil – ‘Medium’ [on waterline]
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara
F A C E
- Makeup Forever Step 1 Equalizer Mattifying Primer
- LA Girl Pro Conceal – ‘Fawn'[to conceal], ‘Espresso’ [to contour], ‘Warm Honey [to highlight]
- Revlon Colorstay Foundation ‘300 Caramel’
- Black Radiance True Complexion Contour Palette – ‘Light to Medium’
- Ben Nye Luxury Powder – ‘Banana’
- Colourpop Highlighter – ‘Avalon’
L I P S
- Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick – ‘Evil Twin’
S E T T I N G
- Coty Airspun Loose Powder – ‘Translucent’
- Boscia White Charcoal Makeup Setting Spray
I hope you all enjoyed this quick post! Stay tuned for more!